The Professional Fiduciary Council of Florida will host its Second Annual Florida Fiduciary Conference virtually on February 19, 2021. An experienced line-up of speakers shared their insights and professional guidance on a broad range of fiduciary-related topics, including:
- 7 hours of CLE and CEU, including one and a half hours of ethics (applied for)
- CJE, CPE and CTFA eligible
- Learning opportunities for both fiduciaries starting their businesses, as well as the seasoned professional
- Expert national presenters on trust and estates, statutory and judicial guidelines, ethics, practice management, and more
- Pre-conference happy hour
- Networking opportunities
- And much, much more!